In some cases US/EU customs inspect outgoing packages. In case they find some irregularities such as under declared items or falsely described products they might stop the shipment and return it to Shop2Ship. If the return is due to the above mentioned false declaration, we will treat the returned parcel as an new incoming shipment, so you may correct the value or description of the item/s, and you will need to pay the full amount for reshipping it.
Yes, you are responsible for all associated costs such as duties and/or taxes incurred. For more information, we advise that you contact your local customs office.
This is ultimately up to you. If you received the item as a gift, then you can declare it as a gift, otherwise please select ‘merchandise’.
No. Many shops do not permit shipment to a PO Box address, which is why your address will be a unique physical address allocated in our warehouse in Miami, Florida.
Yes! As soon as you register with us we will provide you with a US address to use when purchasing your items from any online retailer.
No, there is no sign-up fee, and no credit card required at sign up.
It is very straightforward. We’ll provide you with a Shop2Ship address which you can use for all your online purchases. Your packages will arrive at the Shop2Ship warehouse and upon arrival you will be notified by email and our Shop2Ship Mobile App, which will include all the package information.
After this you can choose from a number of our services as it fits your needs. At this stage, if you wish to consolidate your package with other packages you have had delivered to us, you can do so. You will also need to fill out additional information stating the contents of the package and its value.
After this, simply select your package, the method of shipment and the carrier of your choice to send the parcel to you. You can find more information on our “How it works” page.
There could be a number of reasons, but most commonly card providers block international payments. It is best to check with your bank or card provider that they allow international payments. Please also verify that the billing address on your account is entered correctly. If you continue to receive an error message, please take a screen shot and get in touch with our support team. Never include your full credit card number.
Depending on the payment method please allow a few minutes to a few hours for payments to appear in your account. If you still can’t see any updates after this, please get in touch with the appropriate following information:
- Credit Card – your first six and last four digits of the card used. Please do not send your full card number.
- Wire Transfer – the wire transfer receipt or the name that the wire transfer was made under, the amount deposited in USD and the date of the wire transfer.
This can vary, however most payment providers process immediately. Some can take up to 15 minutes or a few hours. Wire transfer payments take 1-5 days to be processed.
We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discovery, JSB, 3DS, Union Pay from customers in every country in 135+ currencies. We will shortly also support local payment options like Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, Konbini, Multibanco, P24, Trustly, Sofort, Australia bank debits and transfers, Canada bank debits and transfers, SEPA credit transfers, SEPA direct debit, UK bank debits and transfers, ACH Debits and Wire transfers as well as AliPay and ApplePay.
Depending on when you send your request it may take 0.5 to 24 hours excluding, weekends and holidays. However, there is an additional service available for a fee, Express Processing prioritizes your shipment at the top of the queue.
Form 1583 is a required USPS form. It authorizes Shop2Ship to receive mail on your behalf.
Yes, as long as you have indicated these on your preferences. To do this go to your preferences tab under the main menu to change your default settings to magazines and letters. Please send a notarized Form 1583 to our office, which we will need before we can handle your letters.
No deposit is required before the package arrives. You only need to pay for the shipping cost and services when you are ready to ship.
This depends on the retailer’s return policy. You are responsible for all associated fees. Please contact our client service department if you wish to return one of your items.
The duration of assisted purchasing takes between few minutes to couple hours dependent on demand.
We will purchase what is available. Half of your order must be available, otherwise the assisted purchase request will be cancelled and we will inform you via email.
To place an assisted purchase order, please have the URLs of the items you want to buy ready. On your account go to the “Assisted Purchase” section and click “New Assisted Purchase.” Fill in the required information to proceed with placing the order.
No, you will be required to place separate assisted purchase requests.
We aim to complete express processing requests within two hours from your request, subject to availability and working hours.
We are sorry to hear that. If your special request is incorrect in any way, please get in touch with our customer service and we will investigate the issue.
We advise contacting the carrier (FedEx, DHL, USPS or UPS) directly as there could be a number of reasons for this problem.
Alternatively, it may be that they delivered past our closing time or there was a collect on delivery (COD) fee.
Yes, but it depends on a few variables so please contact our customer service before doing so.
Yes, you would be responsible for paying all customs clearance, duties or taxes via package courier (DTP – Duties and Taxes Paid).
MSDS is also known as a Material Safety Data Sheet. This document includes information on products with potential hazards. These can be considered as electronics (such as large volume of external batteries) among other items. An MSDS is usually required for lithium-ion batteries or products containing specified chemicals. Our client service may contact you if such a document is required.
This is dependent on the shipping method you choose. Additional information may be required if your package contains a high capacity battery. You may have to either upload the merchant invoices, an MSDS form or provide additional information about the contents in your package.
Please allow for up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect on your account. However, the time it takes until the funds are returned to your account depends on the bank and the payment method used.
You are presented with insurance options during the mail out process, these are based on your choice of carrier, product value and destination country. We offer two types of insurance which vary by carrier:
- Delivery and Damage insurance – Includes coverage for lost OR damaged packages, these are based on the declared value.
- Delivery insurance – this covers shipment if the package is lost in transit from our warehouse, again this is based on the declared value.
We review claims on a case-by-case basis, and there is no set time limit.
We are sorry to hear that, please contact our support team and we will remove the package from your account and arrange a return. You may be required to upload photos of the package labels and contents.
Please get in touch with our customer service.
These medical devices, dietary supplements and Medicines are prohibited to Ship
- Prescription medications, including dental & veterinary
- Prescription medical devices
- Medical devices not FDA-approved
- Prohormones, Human Growth Hormones, stem cell treatments, steroids or synthetic versions
- Non-prescription medications that are not labelled in English, or without FDA-approved labelling requirements:
- Lab reagents, biologics, cultures, medical specimens
All these Firearms, weaponry, Military and Tactical Equipment are prohibited to ship.
- Firearms, guns & accessories, including replicas, Stun guns & tasers
- BB/pellet/airsoft/paintball guns, parts and projectiles
- Ammunition, magazines & bayonets
- Tear gas, mace & pepper spray
- Gas masks & gas mask filters
- Satellite phones
- Integrated circuits
- High End encryption devices
- High End GPS, Radar
- Military grade Electronics
- Rough diamonds and Precious metals
- Cash and Currency
- Bank Drafts and Bearer Bonds
- Credit Cards
- Any dual-use or commercial article controlled under the Commerce Control List (CCL) as defined under the Export Administration Regulations, where the control status requires a Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) approved export license
- Lottery Tickets
- Gambling Devices
- Gambling Accessories
- Adult Videos / Movies
- Adult Magazines / Books
- Sex Toys
- Live or dead animals or insects
- Agricultural products, including certain seeds, live or dead plants, unfinished or untreated wood & soil
- Items containing animal products controlled under the Endangered Species Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act, or requiring a permit under CITES
- Skin or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles or amphibians
- Skin, fur or leather of wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos and certain deer and foxes
- Any Drug or Substance that is illegal or restricted in the USA
Bootleg, Fake or Counterfeit Items